The Coachella Valley area features seven casinos where you can partake in gambling, spa services, dining, and a lot more. Listed below are descriptions of each casino and services available.
● Agua Caliente Casino Resort & Spa, 32-250 Bob Hope Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA, 92270.
○ One of the newest additions to the Coachella Valley casinos, the AguaCailente Casino Resort & Spa features 1,600 slot and video poker machines, a variety of table games, and private poker rooms. Recently voted the casino was nominated “Best of the Best” by Palm Springs Life Readers. The Casino also features six restaurants including The Steakhouse, Grand Palms Buffet, Water Cafe, Java Cailente, WetBar, and Poker Dali. The Casino’s Sunstone Spa features 10,500 square feet of incredible individual, couple, and co-ed spa services including massages, fitness centers, treatment rooms, manicures, hairstyle design & color, and much more.
● Augustine Casino, 84-001 Avenue 54, Coachella, CA, 92236
○ While not the largest casino in the Coachella Valley, the Augustine Casino offers all the gaming amenities you expect from a first class casino. The casino features the best live entertainment around every Friday and Saturday night in addition to seasonal events like Easter and Saint Patrick’s Day. Not to mention, the casino features incredible buffets.
● Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, 84-245 Indio Springs Parkway, Indigo, CA, 92203
○ A cutting edge casino featuring multi-level progressive Monopoly, Fantasy Springs also includes nearly 2,000 slots including interactive video reels. Fantasy Springs also offers multi-denomination machines. Not to mention, Fantasy Springs includes a number of fine restaurants including a world renowned chef at the new Bistro. Not to mention, Fantasy Springs features amazing concerts and entertainment.
● Morongo Casino Resort & Spa, 49500 Seminole Drive, Cabazon, CA, 92230
○ Located at the foot of the beautiful San Gorgonio andSan Jacinto Mountains, the Morongo Casino Resort & Spa offers nearly 150,000 square feet of gaming action, making the casino one of the largest gaming floors on the West Coast. The Casino 2,000 slot machine, 100 table games, and a private 22 table poker room. The Morongo Casino Resort also introduces new dining choices to the high desert including a variety of culinary techniques and masterful menus.
● Red Earth Casino, 3089 Norm Niver Road, Highway 86 & Black Diamond Road, Saton City, CA 92274
○ The newest addition to the Coachella Valley casino, Red Earth Casino is owned by the Torres-Martinez DesertCabuilla Indians. The casino boasts 14,000 square feet of gaming space, 350 slot machines, and 8 gaming tables. The casino is located on Highway 86 next to the Torres-Martinez Travel Center and Cody’s Cafe.
● Spotlight 29 Casino, 46-200 Harrison Street, Coachella, CA, 92236
○ Featuring more penny slots than any other casino in the Coachella Valley, Spotlight includes nickel, quarter, dollar, and even $100 machines. The Casino includes several restaurants like Cafe Capitata, the Food Court., and the 5-star Jen Steakhouse.
● Spa Resort Casino, 84-245 Indio Springs Parkway, Indigo, CA, 92203
○ Voted “Best Casino” by readers of Palm Springs Life, Spa Resort Casino offers the ultimate gaming experience including 1,000 slot machines, High Limit Platinum Room, Poker Room, and a variety of table games including blackjack, mini-baccarat, Pai Gow and much more.